oneninefive are London-based B2B demand generation specialists that help global enterprise technology brands fuel their sales pipeline via content-led demand generation tactics. We’re also growing at a real rate of knots…
looking for in urgent need of a brand new Campaign Manager. We are looking for someone who is keen to learn and integrate into a small but entertaining team. This is a newly created pivotal role that sits on the intersection of our product, content, delivery and sales teams. Ambitious and organised in equal measures, this is a role suitable for someone who has existing experience managing effective campaign plans, and will fit a seasoned Campaign Executive looking for a step up where they can have more responsibility, and where they can have a quick, positive impact on the development of our innovative data-driven demand generation product.
Above all we are looking for someone who is great with people, highly organised and can juggle multiple campaigns at any one time. You’ll have proven experience in delivering campaigns or projects, and will get extreme satisfaction of delivering extreme success for our clients through our internal and external marketing teams. You love data with your morning coffee and thrive in a fast paced environment.
What you’ll get up to
- Devise B2B marketing campaigns with the aim of retaining customers.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tech set-up, tracking and measurement of campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal teams and external partners, who will deliver the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend – ensure margins are adhered to.
- Ensure that the TechOctopus/MarTech Tracker brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs to the Partnership Manager.
- Maintain regular measurement of all campaigns and have the foresight to anticipate problems with delivery.
- Relay any missed deliveries by partners to the Partnerships Manager and Sales.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Keep abreast of current trends in the B2B marketing industry.
- KPI – Success of campaigns coming back as a rebooking.
- Will assist in developing new data products to take to market and be active in improving our customer journey.
- Be a master of or being up for working in a small business (people not turnover) and all that entails – smaller budgets, really close knit team, fantastic night outs and an a need to just get shit done.
What we’re looking for
- Somebody numerical and data literate.
- Somebody extremely organised, we receive high volumes of campaigns!
- Attention to detail is really important in this role.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Experience working in a fast-paced industry or a small business
- Experience working closely with both Publishers and/or Agencies across the tech landscape.
What we can offer you
- Internal and external training & mentorship with a real opportunity to progress quickly
- Total autonomous work environment – we’re grown-ups and treat people as such!
- 25 days annual holiday + 1 duvet day and 1 volunteering day.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- To be involved and shape the future of a fast growth business
- Opportunity to attend industry events & awards
- Brilliant working environment, nights out and team activities
- Working at oneninefive you’ll be surrounded by positive, self-motivated individuals inspired by our company vision.
- You’ll also get to work from our fun, light filled office in Shoreditch, East London.
- Finally, and most importantly, oneninefive is a great place to work, with a strong management team who treat everyone equally.
So, if you are ambitious, good fun, work hard but can do it with a smile on your face, curious, happy to lead the team first onto the dancefloor and would like to be a part of a great success story, then please get in touch.
PS. We hire on attitude and train for skills.