oneninefive are London-based B2B demand generation specialists that help global enterprise technology brands fuel their sales pipeline via content led demand generation tactics. We’re also growing at a real rate of knots…
We are looking for in urgent need of a content marketing professional who can play a key role in creating amazing content to help amplify the oneninefive brand and our two publishing brands aimed at marketing & tech leaders.
The role is focused on owning the content strategy and all that entails. Given we are looking for someone with 2-3 years experience, you’ll get what we need.
What you’ll get up to
Simply put, loads. However specifically;
- Be a master of or being up for working in a small business (people not turnover) and all that entails – smaller budgets, decisions made on a sixpence, no IT support (turn it off and on again) really close knit team, fantastic night outs
- Managing our Person of the Year (a brilliant Digital Marketing Executive)
- Formulating, producing and managing all things content
- Writing, editing and proofreading content efficiently and at scale, ensuring a consistent tone of voice. Hopefully spotting the deliberate grammatical errors in this job advert
- Bringing insights into the business on what key topics and positions we should be owning and ways to execute.
- We work as team to hit commercial & company goals. We’ve never had an inbound or content strategy. This is where you’ll massively help contribute.
- Growing an online community (for our publishing brands) and managing that community’s growth over time
- Working with an SEO agency to ensure keyword placement and SEO best practice – they are also really cool guys and totally get what we do and where we’re trying to get
- Publishing content across our website and social media and finding new and innovative ways to amplify our content
What we’re looking for
- 2-3 years relevant content marketing experience in agency or similar role focusing on content and asset creation.
- Broad range of experience across different formats (eg. Long form, short form, video, blogs, infographics and webinars)
- Experience working in a fast-paced industry or a small business
- Proficiency in common CMS including WordPress
- A great creative mind. An ability to create original content that drives engagement
- Extremely data literate and data driven. Always asking the question ‘what is the data telling me?’.
- Finally, and most importantly, oneninefive is a bloody great place to work, with a strong management team who treat everyone equally.
So, if you are ambitious, good fun, work hard but can do it with a smile on your face, curious, happy to lead the team first onto the dancefloor and would like to be a part of a great success story, then please get in touch.
Ps we hire on attitude and train for skills