oneninefive is an entrepreneurial B2B demand generation agency based in the heart of Tech City, Shoreditch. We are a small team with massive ambition. Day to day we help tech companies generate demand to help fuel their sales pipeline.
We are looking for a confident, talented, and driven sales manager to join our team in Hoxton Square, London.
To be suitable for this role you will already be a Business Development Manager at an integrated B2B marketing agency, telemarketing or tech firm, who is experienced at helping to build and implement a new business strategy through classic hunter techniques. In short, you’ve got proper get up and go and love the thrill of the sales chase.
We’ll provide a hugely supportive environment, team, product and structure, to earn significant commission. In return, we want a real go getter. Wallflowers need not apply.
You will be responsible for generating revenue and new business from technology clients in the UK and across EMEA.
You will be provided with a client base that provides some scope for account management. The majority of the business will come from working towards a focussed new business territory and the new opportunities you can create.
– Generate and grow revenue across a specified client list
– Actively identify new prospective clients and opportunities
– Accurately forecast business and manage a sales pipeline to ensure revenue targets are achieved and exceeded
– Ability to innovate, write proposals to pitch and present with confidence
Desired skills, experience and characteristics
– You thrive in high-growth environments with the ability to make an impact
– Attention to detail in proposals, rate calculations and forecasting
– You love the sales process, excel at making data-driven decisions, understand the needs of the industry and are passionate about helping businesses compete in today’s market
– You identify and develop the company’s unique sales and value propositions and differentiators using knowledge of the market and considering competitors
– You are driven and passionate about generating new business and continued relationship development
– You should be comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
– Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
– A proactive approach and the ability to work autonomously
– A love of team work
– An appreciation for emerging technologies would be a bonus
As well as the above, the role requires an entrepreneurial attitude, a true self-starter that can manage projects from start to finish. Given the size of organisation we are, there will often be work that can fall outside of your own remit which you will be asked to complete (e.g. be part of the team looking after our stand at an event). For this reason, it is essential that you have a flexible, team-orientated, approach.
What we can offer you
• Internal and external training & mentorship with a real opportunity to progress quickly.
• 25 days annual holiday.
• Company laptop.
• Opportunity to attend industry events & awards.
• Brilliant working environment, social nights and team activities.
• Potential for travel.
Finally, and most importantly, oneninefive is a great place to work, with a strong management team who treat everyone equally. So, if you are ambitious, would like to be a part of a great success story whilst acquiring the skills and knowledge to be a future business leader, then please get in touch.